sliding into a parking space.
Take a drink (alcoholic or not) every time you have to mark a square. Enjoy.
- Women's Rights Activist: Now let's tackle the delicate issue of rape. There are too many instances of women being raped and something needs to be done.
- Men's Rights Activist: Absolutely - but we feel that it is also important to note and bring light to the fact that males get raped too, and women can also be rapists.
- WRA: Absolutely - what do you think Egalitarian?
- Egalitarian: I think with careful attention to all victims of rape, and not specifically turning it into a gendered issue, we can focus more precisely on what causes rape and try to counter it. We believe that demonising one group of people isn't the way forward, especially with such sensitive topics like rape.
- --The door comes crashing down.--
- Feminist: IMAGINE A BOWL OF M&MS
The Shadow Series - Created by AJ Hateley
Omg Fox just blamed democrats for starting the war in Iraq, then CNN blamed republicans. If you watch the news you can literally watch the US fall apart
Yeah, but of the two, one of them is actually right.
(Yes, I’m aware that some Congressional Democrats voted to authorize the war, but its architects and largest cheerleaders in D.C. were all Republicans. GTFO with this “both sides are horrible” nonsense.)